- Practical Guide
- About Neuronus
Registration to the conference involves two steps:
1. Create an account on our website (if you did not recieve a verification link to your email please check your SPAM folder!).
After creating an account log in to your user panel to fill out registration form.
2. Proceed with the payment of the registration fee.
Please note that registration and payment for both passive (listener) and active (oral/poster presentation) participants is required.
The conference fee is based upon the date of registration. It covers all conference materials, all lunches and coffee breaks, welcome reception, and participation in the conference activities. Accommodation is not included (except for invited speakers).
Organising Committee decided to grant conference fee exemption for Ukrainian students. We welcome you to our conference free of charge.
For those with university backing, a standard registration fee is applicable, and invoices can be requested as needed. Your support and participation contribute to creating a diverse and enriching conference experience for all.
Students using personal funds to attend the conference are eligible for a discounted registration fee. No invoices will be issued for this category, ensuring that students without financial support can seamlessly benefit from this initiative.
1. If you would like to receive an invoice, indicate it in registration form by filling the invoice data. Invoice will be uploaded to your account after we receive the payment.
2. If you have any other wishes regarding invoices (e.g. one invoice for two or more attendees from the same department/ laboratory with common invoice data), please inform us via email as soon as possible. Contact us if you would like to receive proforma invoice (payment request).
3. Participants from the Jagiellonian University (including JU Medical College), willing to receive an invoice for the conference fee, are asked to carefully follow guidelines below:
- During registration, please provide information for the invoice: fill in the invoice data box in the form with data of your department & institution (in Polish), not the general data of the Jagiellonian University.
- Within few days from your registration we will issue a document for the JU internal payments ("nota wewnętrzna"). You will receive an email notification once the document is ready, and it will be accessible in your account on our website.
- It is essential that you forward the document provided by us to the person responsible for finances in your department. They will handle the payment on your behalf. Do not pay the fee through your private account, we will issue documents for payment!
Prior to the money transfer, check if your first and last names are written correctly in the money transfer title. Please do not shorten your first name and last name.
Organizing Committee will inform you about received payment via e-mail within 10 days after you transferred the money.
tytułem: NEURONUS 2024_imię_nazwisko
nazwa instytucji: Uniwersytet Jagielloński
numer konta: 34 1240 4722 1111 0000 4860 3050
Bank: Bank PeKao
title: NEURONUS 2024_first name_last name
name of the institution: Jagiellonian University
IBAN: PL34 1240 4722 1111 0000 4860 3050
SWIFT code: PKOPPLPW
name of the bank: Bank PeKao