To all enthusiasts of broadly understood coding, neuroscience and nervous system - hi! We would like to warmly welcome you to the section dedicated to Brainhack Krakow 2022.
Brainhack is an event in the spirit of a hackathon, during which participants from individual teams compete in neuroscience – related computational tasks. The aim of the Brainhack is to meet new, enthusiastic researchers, make new friendships in academia, learn, share the knowledge on data mining, machine learning and brain research, but also promote open science in the spirit of the whole Brainhack community (Craddock et al., 2016). Attendees of various backgrounds are welcome to join!
If you want to participate in Hackathon then:
1. Go to our website: https://www.brainhack-krakow.org/
2. Fill in the registration form
3. Choose your 3 most desirable projects from the list
4. Come to our hackathon to work with your new peers on the selected project!
Don’t hesitate anymore and check out our website to find any information.
Side note: participation in the event is completely free
Brainhack Krakow 2022 Organizing Team
1. Persuasvie technology for digital behavior change intervention (Aneta Lisowska)
2. Multimodal reservoir causality for effective brain connectivity (Alessandro Crimi, Joan Falco-Roget)
3. Network similarities accross brain focal lesions (Joan Falco-Roget, Luca Gharardini)
4. Signal Space Generative Adversarial Networks for Modelling EEG Brain Activity and Predicting Emotional Decisions (Adam Sobieszek, Hubert Plisiecki)
5. Renaissance of diffusion models – do they really beat GANs? Stain style transfer and data augmentation for brain histology images (Monika Pytlarz, Sylwia Malec)
6. Analysis of LC activity during the decision-making process based on changes in pupil size (Bartek Król-Józaga)
7. Reproducible EEG Analysis with Telepathy (Marcin Koculak)